Browsing on the Internet is a very enjoyable activity, log
on to facebook and post some words on the wall; you may upload pictures or videos
on facebook. You can also check emails every day to see the latest developments
online and connect with friends via email. These are examples of your daily online
activities.
A couple of weeks ago I got a problem while trying to login to my facebook account, because when I hit the login button I saw page display error “This connection is untrusted “message. Normally we can login without this problem, and this can be very annoying if you don't know how to solve it.
I have 2 Solutions for this problem:
first you can try these steps:
1. when you get “This connection is untrusted “message, click on “I Understand the Risks”.
2. And then click ‘add exception’ button.
3. Then you will see new windows. Click on ‘get Certificate’.
4. After few seconds, click on ‘Confirm Security Exception’ and then the page will beloading normally and you now can login to facebook.
This is the simple way to solve this problem but it’s not a permanent solution, because when you login again we will have to repeat the same process from step 1 to step 5.
I tried to find the reason why “This connection is untrusted” message appears, because on another PC the same process is fine. I can login normally to facebook. Finally I found the reason; the problem was time at your computer which didn’t match with your local time. I guess this is the reason that ‘this connection is untrusted’ message appears when I try login to facebook.
This case is not only with facebook, but also with other websites that use https like yahoo, BlogSpot and many other websites.
Try this second method to fix this problem.
Match you computer time with your local time.
To do this go to control panel --->then choose date and time, change the time. Sometimes in few cases you cannot reset time and date. You will get message "you don't have privilege to change the time of your system"
If so happens, go to start menu ==> run=== >then type gpedit.msc and then follow these steps:
Local Computer Policy | Computer Configuration | Windows Settings | Security
Settings | Local Policies | User Rights Assignment
Then click on “change system time”. The default authorization is for power users and Administrators. If it is still blank, click on “add user/group”, then click the “advance tab”, and then “Find now” , choose user administrator.
Restart you pc and you can easily reset your computer time now.
Another way is to replace the motherboard CMOS battery; because if the battery is weak, the time setting on the computer itself will change, thus causing the "This is untrusted connection" error appear while opening certain websites.
This mode is the best way to address the issue. Sometimes it's a virus that can cause this issue, but most likely it’s the CMOS battery that gets weak and changes the time setting. I guarantee an error "This is untrusted connection" will not appear again if you've done the steps as mentioned above.
A couple of weeks ago I got a problem while trying to login to my facebook account, because when I hit the login button I saw page display error “This connection is untrusted “message. Normally we can login without this problem, and this can be very annoying if you don't know how to solve it.
I have 2 Solutions for this problem:
first you can try these steps:
1. when you get “This connection is untrusted “message, click on “I Understand the Risks”.
2. And then click ‘add exception’ button.
3. Then you will see new windows. Click on ‘get Certificate’.
4. After few seconds, click on ‘Confirm Security Exception’ and then the page will beloading normally and you now can login to facebook.
This is the simple way to solve this problem but it’s not a permanent solution, because when you login again we will have to repeat the same process from step 1 to step 5.
I tried to find the reason why “This connection is untrusted” message appears, because on another PC the same process is fine. I can login normally to facebook. Finally I found the reason; the problem was time at your computer which didn’t match with your local time. I guess this is the reason that ‘this connection is untrusted’ message appears when I try login to facebook.
This case is not only with facebook, but also with other websites that use https like yahoo, BlogSpot and many other websites.
Try this second method to fix this problem.
Match you computer time with your local time.
To do this go to control panel --->then choose date and time, change the time. Sometimes in few cases you cannot reset time and date. You will get message "you don't have privilege to change the time of your system"
If so happens, go to start menu ==> run=== >then type gpedit.msc and then follow these steps:
Local Computer Policy | Computer Configuration | Windows Settings | Security
Settings | Local Policies | User Rights Assignment
Then click on “change system time”. The default authorization is for power users and Administrators. If it is still blank, click on “add user/group”, then click the “advance tab”, and then “Find now” , choose user administrator.
Restart you pc and you can easily reset your computer time now.
Another way is to replace the motherboard CMOS battery; because if the battery is weak, the time setting on the computer itself will change, thus causing the "This is untrusted connection" error appear while opening certain websites.
This mode is the best way to address the issue. Sometimes it's a virus that can cause this issue, but most likely it’s the CMOS battery that gets weak and changes the time setting. I guarantee an error "This is untrusted connection" will not appear again if you've done the steps as mentioned above.
By: dailyy
artikles
Article Directory:
http://www.articledashboard.com
aaheroe is a webmaster and also expert in networking, seo
and computer. Also visit download freeware for latest freeware collections and car ebook .
No comments:
Post a Comment